- Perform regular inspections and maintenance of the associations’ common areas and facilities, to monitor their condition and maintenance needs.
- Provide assistance in reporting and filing of insurance claims on behalf of the association.
- Provide assistance in obtaining property and liability insurance for the association Process Architectural Review Board applications.
HOA & CONDO MANAGEMENT
Mila Realty is the most trustful homeowners association management company. Our property managers have more than twenty years of experience servicing homeowner’s needs. We make sure that community, homeowners, residents, and properties receive as much attention as needed. We deliver best rates in the area and the highest service quality.
- Maintenance of association bank accounts & reconciliations.
- Preparation of annual budget under guidance of the Board.
- Preparation of monthly and year-end financial reports.
- Preparation and approval of disbursements.
- Perform regular inspections of the physical appearance and condition of the member properties to assess compliance
- Issue violation notices and take other appropriate action necessary to resolve a violation in accordance with the association documents and instructions of the Board
- Preparation of monthly Management Reports
- Association Manager will attend Board of Directors meetings, special meetings or annual meetings at request of the Board
- Advise Board of items that may be appropriate for meeting agenda
- Arrange for the recording of meeting minutes
- Prepare and mail proper notice for annual and special meetings Facilitate communications between the members and the Board
Assessments and Collections
- Maintaining assessment rolls
- Managing the assessment coupon books
- Collection and deposit of assessments into an insured bank account
- Preparation and processing of past due notices, intent to lien notices and liens
- Managing the collections of delinquent accounts
Who We Serve
- Single- Family HOAs